Let's Paint a Sky!
In this class, learn how to create create two watercolour paintings of the sky: a sunset in lighter colours and a star studded night sky.
Date: Saturday 26 March 2022
Location Ladies HQ, 4/45 Central Walk Joondalup WA 6027
Time: 6pm to 9pm
All supplies provided + All these extras!!Limited to 12 attendees ONLY!!
A CLASS WORTH $310 WORTH OF INCLUSIONS FOR ONLY $96
- In person demonstration and printed instructions on how to use the layering technique to create depth and interest in your painting - WORTH $80
- Pre prepared templates and/or colour selection so you can draw quickly and paint without fear of spoiling the painting - WORTH $40
- Professional (not student) quality watercolour paper to properly experience the joy of painting with this magical medium - WORTH $15
- Access to my own collection of professional artist quality paints - WORTH $15
- Extra paper to try out the techniques and test your colours as you go - WORTH $10
- 10 minutes of individual (1-1) support for extra help PLUS me overlooking your work and giving advice as you paint - WORTH $50
- Individually catered finger foods and a drink - WORTH $10
As a BONUS you will also get:
- A supplies list to take home so you know which supplies to get for yourself - WORTH $10
- A secret link to access a pre-recorded version of this class on YouTube so you can review the class and practice in your own time at home to better your skills - WORTH $80